At McCormick Mortgage Services we recognize that your home is one of your most valuable assets. There are many reasons to consider refinancing your current mortgage. Below are just a few of the most common reasons that homeowners refinance their mortgage.
• Lower your monthly payment.
• Use home equity for other personal reasons.
• Build home equity faster by reducing the loan term.
• Convert an Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) to a fixed rate loan.
• Consolidate first and second mortgages into one loan.
• Take cash out for a variety purposes like college tuition, a home addition, medical bills, or to consolidate debt.
The decision to refinance often means weighing the savings of a lower monthly payment against the cost of refinancing. At McCormick Mortgage Services, we offer refinancing programs that can help minimize your out-of-pocket expenses at settlement.