At McCormick Mortgage Services we recognize that your home is one of your most valuable assets. There are many reasons to consider refinancing your current mortgage. Below are just a few of the most common reasons that homeowners refinance their mortgage.
- Lower your monthly payment
- Use home equity for other personal reasons.
- Build home equity faster by reducing the loan term
- Convert an Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) to a fixed rate loan
- Consolidate first and second mortgages into one loan.
- Take cash out for a variety purposes like college tuition, a home addition or medical bills, or consolidate debt.
The decision to refinance often means weighing the savings of a lower monthly payment against the cost of refinancing. At McCormick Mortgage Services, we offer refinancing programs that can help minimize your out-of-pocket expenses at settlement.
Please contact us today to see if refinancing your current mortgage is right for you.